Hello,

I try to launch an xrandr script to set the multi monitor configuration. The
script works when called standalone after i3 startup, but not at startup

#!env python

import functools, subprocess, sys
call = functools.partial(subprocess.check_call, shell=True)

call("sleep 3")

if sys.argv[1] == "uni":
    call("xrandr --output DP2-2 --auto --primary")
    call("xrandr --output eDP1  --auto --left-of DP2-2")
    call("xrandr --output HDMI1 --auto --right-of DP2-2")

The sleep 3 I put just to test, shouldn't be needed.

It is launched as my first exec in my i3 config:

exec --no-startup-id /home/florian/software/bin/screen_config uni

but seems to have no effect at all, configuration is not changed.

What can be the problem there?

Thanks,
Florian