Sugar has made me see things differently, it has given me an oppurtunity to
learn and to grow, not everyone in my area know about sugar and I'm lucky
to, this area of my life has never been the same since i met some persons
in sugar, i strive to learn more one of the reasons being to contribute to
sugar, sugar has given a platform where you can create whatever you want to
see(via sugar activities). Sugar has made learning interactive, i remember
back then in junior high, we used to learn french with the sugar platform
on our XO's. I love being part of sugar and I'll always be part of this
great organization.

                                                                     Thanks

                                                              Ibiam
Chihurumnaya