In thread "A Better Idea..." on 5 June 2016 at 16:41, Sean DALY <
sdaly...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps trying to thrash out texts is not the best approach - maybe we
> should start with why we the volunteers are convinced about Sugar, and
> think about distilling our Vision from that.

I like this suggestion!

I request that everyone subscribed to this list reply to this thread with a
short message about why they are convinced about Sugar.

I'll go first :)

I am convinced about Sugar because I believe learning through
self-discovery is a powerful way for young people to become good people,
good citizens, and to find some particular talents to develop to the
maximum; and I believe Sugar is software that encourages such learning.