Given the problems we have had in maintaining the membership list -- long
> standing contributors such as Martin removed -- I don't think it is a
> reliable metric for contributor.

MEC is working very hard to maintain the membership list in good shape and
avoid "problems". It is part of the Committee's regular tasks to "reviews
the membership list for currency once per year".

Sugar Labs membership is an spacial status and has privileges like the
voting participation.

It has been expressed by many members it should be our goal to increase
this metric

Anyhow am giving up my mission to help Sugar Labs define this procedure
"Cash Advance - Travel Policy Exemption Request". We don't have any
successful case to study.

Not until the reason for Ignacio's cash advance to be denied by Conservancy
is shared openly we will have enough information to document this procedure.

regards.

Laura

-walter