Low, David wrote:

My boss asked me about this the other day.  We have Top Secret yet we have been
maintaining UADS for all our userids.  Is this unnecessary?  I guess I should
go RTF TSS manuals.

Totally unnecessary. UADS is needed only for the "emergency" User ID -- used when no security product is available.

| Edward E. Jaffe                |                                |
| Mgr, Research & Development    | [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
| Phoenix Software International | Tel: (310) 338-0400 x318       |
| 5200 W Century Blvd, Suite 800 | Fax: (310) 338-0801            |
| Los Angeles, CA 90045          | http://www.phoenixsoftware.com |