We still use UADS.  All new userids being set up in the last 5 or so years
go into RACF, but we have never converted all of the old ids from uads.
That leaves me as the only person at our shop who understands uads, and I
can't remember as well.  (I do know where to look though).

In our case, I doubt if I will ever convert uads, as our conversion away
from the mainframe is slated for this Thanksgiving.  All changes have been
frozen unless absolutely necessary.

Eric Bielefeld
P&H Mining Equipment