I haven't touched OS/2 in 10 years (ok, I do have it running under OS/X
to run my Mayan Calendar program...), but back then the dump tools were
pretty much non-existent. I'm sure they've gotten better since then.

--
Don Poitras - zSeries R & D  -  SAS Institute Inc. -  SAS Campus Drive
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   (919)531-5637  Fax:677-4444     Cary, NC 27513