Cobol decided that its internal messages were SO wonderful that
they no longer needed a messages manual.  Yes, really.  I found this by
opening a PMR with IBM.
        You can run the following program (Cobol 3.3) :
//RUNIVP EXEC IGYWCLG,PARM.COBOL=RENT,REGION=0M,
//             PARM.LKED='LIST,XREF,LET,MAP'
//GO.SYSOUT DD SYSOUT=*
//*COBOL.SYSIN DD DISP=SHR,DSN=IGY.V3R3M0.SIGYSAMP(IGYIVP)
//COBOL.SYSIN DD *
        IDENTIFICATION DIVISION.
        PROGRAM-ID.   ERRMSG.
/*
        And it will create a listing of all of the messages that cobol can
do.
        However, I looked in my listing for the IGYPS messages and I
couldn't find them.   So I recommend you open a PMR with IBM.