----------------------------<snip>---------------------------
Man I am overwhelmed by all this experience. Its a good thing. Yes, I want to retire and lay in the rays ....

But my variable is money based on this nutty economy.
Know the feeling. I was forced into retirement. Lost my job in 2004, due to bad decisions on the part of senior management. After a year of looking and not finding, I sat down with the fincial types and we pushed pencils. Decided I could do it, so I retired. Done a couple of consulting gigs since, but nothing serious.

Rick