That's all well and good.  However, I just did a "D PROD,STATE" on my
systems and several products - CPCS, the imaging software, CICS, DB2,
and MQ - are not in this list, but they are all producing SMF Type89
records.  The ones for CICS, DB2, and MQ are run though SCRT every month
to produce the reports for IBM sub-capacity pricing.  So it appears that
this is not necessarily required to get the SMF Type 89 records.

Tom Kelman
Enterprise Capacity Planner
Commerce Bank of Kansas City
(816) 760-7632

MVS
> Product Management:
> http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/iea2r130/
>
> --
> Edward E Jaffe
> Phoenix Software International, Inc
> 5200 W Century Blvd, Suite 800
> Los Angeles, CA 90045
> 310-338-0400 x318
> edja...@phoenixsoftware.com
> http://www.phoenixsoftware.com/

If you wish to communicate securely with Commerce Bank and its
affiliates, you must log into your account under Online Services at
http://www.commercebank.com or use the Commerce Bank Secure
Email Message Center at https://securemail.commercebank.com

confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the
individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing,
retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message
or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please
advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and
permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments
and any copies of this message from your computer system.