McKown, John wrote:
Anybody have a definate response as to whether a STORAGE function can cause the
TCB to become z/OS non-dispatchable. I agree that it is not a good idea to do
this in CICS.

Work unit non-dispatchability is the key. They are throwing around the term "WAIT" inappropriately. I saw someone post that the interrupt caused by the SVC causes the TCB to be "interrupted". Ay Caramba! So does a page fault. [Sigh!] I posted the following in an attempt to get people back on track:

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc