Good points Kees.  The original question didn't indicate a paging
"problem",
just an increase in page DS use and demand paging.  So yes, tuning the
paging
subsystem is certainly a valid approach.  I was speaking mainly from a
DFSORT
perspective on ways to minimize paging.  Usually a small amount of demand
paging isn't a problem, but then again it depends on what workload is doing
it.

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu> wrote on 01/15/2010
03:47:26 AM: