Chris

Chris Mason wrote:
Jorge

Well, I'm glad you've worked it all out.

Now the only mystery for those following this thread in the list is how your
F RESOLVER,DISPLAY
and
//SYSTCPD DD DSN=...(TCPDATA)

do *not* correspond to the "resolver trace" output you posted before! I even found where that output is explained - the z/OS Communications Server IP Diagnosis Guide manual - just to make sure I had interpreted it correctly.

but it depends were the resolver trace came from. As I hinted at in a previous post, the quoted resolver trace appears to come from the TCPIP address space. If it was the user AS, then it would also contain details of the lookup.. plus the T99TCPIP userid .. unlikely to be a TSO user at 8 chars!

Cheers

Roy