Hi all,

thanks to all for your valuable hints. The redbook, which Marc mentioned, tells
that you can deactivate the CBU capacity with "Remove processors". If we wait
on the automatic deactivation after 10 days there may be some ugly messages on
processors no longer available. I think that we will do the deactivation
manually after the test.

Regards

Franz Josef Pohlen

-------- Original-Nachricht --------