I'm well aware of the subject, but he may have missed it.

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:27:38 -0400, Scott Rowe wrote:

>I think Todd was thinking about catalog aliases, rather than dataset aliases.

Read the "Subject:" line.

-- gil

CONFIDENTIALITY/EMAIL NOTICE: The material in this transmission contains
confidential and privileged information intended only for the addressee.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received
this material in error and that any forwarding, copying, printing,
distribution, use or disclosure of the material is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this material in error, please (i) do not read it, (ii) reply to
the sender that you received the message in error, and (iii) erase or destroy
the material. Emails are not secure and can be intercepted, amended, lost or
destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed to have accepted these risks if
you communicate with us by email. Thank you.