On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:33:01 -0500, Tom Marchant <m42tom-ibmm...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:29:10 -0400, David Purdy wrote:

Change that to "was not allowed" because JOBCAT/STEPCAT is no longer
allowed period.  They were disabled by default at z/OS 1.5 and the ability
to use them at all was removed in z/OS 1.7.   Goodness IMHO (and please,
let's not start the whining about DEFINE PAGESPACE for a target system).

Mark
mailto:mzel...@flash.net