On 11/2/2005 7:57 AM, Barbara Nitz wrote:
Doubting what
showzos told me, I took a dump, learned a new IPCS command and found that
59 frames are used, 3300 are on AUX, more than 112000 are FREF (meaning
getmained but unused) and 408000 are in the guard area.

I don't think you actually have any "frames" in the guard area. You may have a guard area that big, but as I understand it the guard area has no backing in aux or real, and will always give you a interrupt if you try to touch it. So I don't think its "size" has any relevance to this discussion.

        Walt