Wayne,

Hmm I seem to remember a past-tapes-processed file that prevented CEMTEX and
other exchange files, value and non-value being processed twice in the File
Exchange part of NAB's batch. The "tape" was just a holdover from an old
naming convention, but it used to prevent files from being processed twice
in exactly the way you describe. I wonder what happened to that part of the
process?

Ron

Behalf Of