New comer to this list,as well as mainframe......So I don't know whether
it is appropriate to raise such a  basic question for it seems to me that
most people here are experienced sys programmers.

Take a data set named 'md0006.tools.jcl' for example,I want to know
all of its definition in RACF,that is:
1,Whether it is RACF-protected?
2,If true,how RACF protect it?

I issued the command 'LISTDSD DA(md0006.tools.jcl) ALL' and received
the message that there is no RACE definition for it.

However,I don't know if this is just enough to draw the conclusion that this
data set is not RACF-protected.

Johnny