Johnny,

First  you may also wish to join the RACF-L list for racf questions
RACF Discussion List:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  You can search the archives
and/or join.

Second under TSO (READY prompt or ISPF OPT 6)  issue the command - H LD

This will provide the syntax of the Listdsd command.  In it you will find
that it also has a PREFIX  function.  Sometimes you will not get a profile
from an explicit request.  Instead you need to use a PREFIX option to see
what is really there.

Usually I will go to option 3.4 under ISPF and issue the command from there

LD PREFIX(/) g  on the line for the data set I am interested in.

Or issue LD PREFIX(md0006.tools) g
This will attempt to list any generic profiles
Of course you may not have necessary racf authority for listing everything.

Lizette Koehler