>Date:    Thu, 24 Nov 2005 01:19:28 -0700
>From:    "William M. Klein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Fw: Running COBOL under z/os.e

FWIW I have modified the CEEPIPI sample program and tested it on z/OS.e.
Obviously you cannot compile the COBOL program on z/OS.e but you can run
the program object. The program currently loads a hard coded program name
but could be modified to fetch any program. If anyone would like a copy I
will send it along.

Tom Russell

"Stay calm.  Be brave.  Wait for the signs." -- Jasper FriendlyBear