Can you IPL with JES2 and do some RACF work? If so, then I'd do the following
RACF commands on JES2 to update RACF. Or, if you have the RACF subsystem active
on your system, you could possibley LOGON to the z/OS console and issue the
RACF commands from there using the RACF subsystem command prefix. I can do this
on our system. The RACF commands would be something like:

ADDUSER JES3 NAME('JES3 STC') OWNER(SYS1) NOPASSWORD DFLTGRP(SYS1) OPERATIONS

RDEF STARTED JES3.* STDATA(USER(JES3) GROUP(SYS1) TRACE(YES) TRUSTED(YES))

You should then be able to S JES3 and it should have all the RACF authority it
needs. Likely it will have too much, but at this point, I'd not really worry
about it.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV