I have trouble gaining access to MVS-OE so I will ask the question here:

I am trying to SSH to a Unix server.  I have generated the keys and have
successfully connected and transfer files from and to the server. The question
is how can I have other z/os customers use the same RSA key. When I change the
permission to read the file I receive message : permission 0664 for id_rsa are
too open. Does everyone need a copy of the RSA  in a directory they can only
access.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

******* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *******
This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this message from your system. Thank you.