From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Mark Steely
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 1:22 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: z/os SSH question

I have trouble gaining access to MVS-OE so I will ask the question here:

I am trying to SSH to a Unix server.  I have generated the keys and have
successfully connected and transfer files from and to the server. The question
is how can I have other z/os customers use the same RSA key. When I change the
permission to read the file I receive message : permission 0664 for id_rsa are
too open. Does everyone need a copy of the RSA  in a directory they can only
access.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

intended