The system is z/OS V1R11 under zPDT at Red Hat Linux, logically, I don't
have STP.

The CLOCK member it's at one of my PARMLIB's libraries configuration and is
like follows:

OPERATOR PROMPT
TIMEZONE E.02.00.00
ETRMODE  NO
ETRZONE  NO
ETRDELTA 10
STPMODE  NO
STPZONE  NO

I can change my local hour by CLOCK command but the change is for resolving
a NJE communications proble with a real mainframe ( the hour of the z/OS at
Linux is incorrect ) and I must do IPL so when JES2 starts the hour must be
correct.

I can change local hour without specifying UTC/GMT the UTC hour not, I don't
understand what's going on because I only have to specify the new hour and
confiirm whe the time arrives.

Thanks to all.

2011/8/19 Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) <shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net>

> In
> <CAGzfoX8H04UzBWfSh8kbSssYzxR9=p-aiy4fjrzqg5njtuo...@mail.gmail.com>,
> on 08/19/2011
>   at 01:25 PM, Alvaro Guirao Lopez <alvarogui...@gmail.com> said:
>
> >and then appears again the CLOCK without my change!!!!
>
> Was TOD update enabled?
>
> --
>     Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT
>     ISO position; see <http://patriot.net/~shmuel/resume/brief.html>
> We don't care. We don't have to care, we're Congress.
> (S877: The Shut up and Eat Your spam act of 2003)

Un saludo.
Álvaro Guirao