From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Ed Gould
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 9:36 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: [IBM-MAIN] CLOCK change problem

 TOD Clock switch AFAIK came in with the 370. I remember it specifically on the
168 my memory is iffy on the 155/158 but I think it was there, no experience on
the 14X .

If it was there on the 360's I never heard/saw anything about it.

Ed

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html