These things take on religious zeal pretty quickly. I was having a  pretty
good tussle with the VMer's in our shop about ISPF under VM and  they wrote
some real poison pen memos to the PHB's. Guess the silencer was  we did a
little tour and they were all using Qedit or what ever it was called
then(same vendor that did original Super Session) and ISPF development let you
choose your editor in profile.

In a message dated 10/1/2011 8:53:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,