Phil,

We had vm on a 4331 for testing. I "think" we had Edgar (40 years) is I long
time to remember. My fuzzy memory was that it came with the IPO. IBM had xedit
in the IBM Ed centers and there were enough differences at times I would swear
at the 3270. Then on top of that DOSVSE Had it's own editor which was just
plain bad.

EDGAR was deceit but I still preferred ISPF.

Ed