On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 8:02 PM, Eric Bielefeld <eric-ibmm...@wi.rr.com> wrote:
> Ed,
>
> I have a strong suggestion.  If you don't remember something clearly, don't
> post.  You're always saying "I think", or mentioning your "fuzzy memory". If
> you're not sure, don't post.  I have the same problem, and if I'm not sure
> of my facts, I don't post, or I look it up.

Wow. We're discussing history here. As noted, 40 years is a long time;
his post may well jog  others' memories.

There are a number of frequent offenders who would do well not to
"contribute". Ed isn't one of them. You don't like his posts,
unsubscribe or learn to use a killfile.

You might also learn to use email -- a comment like yours would be
better sent privately.
--
zMan -- "I've got a mainframe and I'm not afraid to use it"