From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Shane
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 9:12 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: ABEND0F8-20

On the contrary - Dave asked a question, you answered it.
More than sufficient - and understandable.

Shane ..

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 20:22:33 -0400 Tom Harper wrote:

> Maybe I was too brief.

The information contained in this e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited and that you will be held responsible for any such
unauthorized activity, including liability for any resulting damages. As
appropriate, such incident(s) may also be reported to law enforcement. If you
received this e-mail in error, please reply to sender and destroy or delete the
message and any attachments. Thank you.