Dave:  Is there the off chance that you're looking at a decimal value (20)
output which would translate to 0x'14': "The issuer had established an enabled,
unlocked task (EUT) mode functional recovery routine (FRR)..."?

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/IEA2H7C0/SPTM014982

'course it really *might* be a documentation failure...

ps.  I get the digest so this might already have been discussed/hashed to death.
---------->  signature = 6 lines follows <--------------
Neil Duffee, Joe SysProg, U d'Ottawa, Ottawa, Ont, Canada
telephone:1 613 562 5800 x4585                 fax:1 613 562 5161
mailto:NDuffee of uOttawa.ca     http:/ /aix1.uottawa.ca/ ~nduffee
"How *do* you plan for something like that?" Guardian Bob, Reboot
"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."
"Systems Programming: Guilty, until proven innocent" John Norgauer 2004