Due to a screw-up on our part many of the z/OS 1.13 "RMODE 64"-related
updates to the books did not make it. This was one. While the books
themselves might not get updated for some time, there will likely be an
info APAR directing you to some web location where you can find all the
missing information. That is not in place yet.

I can confirm that ABEND0F8-20 is indeed "you issued an SVC other than SVC
X'D' (ABEND) from code that resides >= 2G"

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design