Not likely. I've tried to write a generic JCL scanner myself. It is very
difficult. And I was using some pretty heavy tools, albeit on a Linux system,
not z/OS itself. What occurs to me, which I have not tested, is the fact that
z/OS JCL looks a lot like HLASM input. So I wonder if it would be possible to
use HLASM and AREAD (to read the JCL in the HLASM sysin stream) and use AINSERT
to reinsert it as a macro invocation. The macro would then use PUNCH statements
to write out the expanded JCL to SYSPUNCH. It's just the barest beginning of an
idea.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV