Andy, I can't answer your question but wonder if what you're trying to do
violates the "principle of least astonishment" in UI design.

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
Mainframe Performance Consultant, zChampion
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: