I think you'd need to create your own command table and define the UP and DOWN
commands as PASSTHRU. That way, the commands would be passed through to your
dialog and you could process them however you want. For example, you could
manually position the cursor to a certain area and manually simulate a scroll
having taken place. However, if your dialog displays other screens in which
scrolling is also allowed (where you do NOT want scroll commands being passed
through to your dialog), then your dialog would need to use a variable in place
of PASSTHRU so that it could turn PASSTHRU on and off. Basically, it might be a
lot more trouble than it's worth.

Hope that helps,

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!