On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 17:00:04 +0100, Vernooij, CP - SPLXM
<kees.verno...@klm.com> wrote:

>See my reply to Mark for the non-Hiperpav environment.
>What does ASM do in Hiperpav environment? I cannot make this up from the
>APAR Barbara mentioned.

I don't know what is being done exactly either, but I think the bottom line
is once you have the APAR applied you can turn off WLMPAV in a
HIPERPAV environment.

I tracked that apar for what seemed like years... actually I think it was at
least a couple of years from the time it was opened until it closed.

Mark
mailto:m...@mzelden.com