We had been sending SCRT reports for quite a while before we capped. I had
never seen it above about 22 or 24, can't remember. I started there and backed
it down by one a month until nightly batch was having trouble completing before
the next day and then went back up on or two. We landed at 16 and haven't had
troubles since.

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University