I worked for a major ny pharm company, one day an electrician dropped a wrench
into the air handlers on the roof while working creating a major DR panic..

I have been involved in one disaster in Indy in operations, when an entire city
block was a blaze..we were 10 stories up and the windows were so hot you
couldn't touch them..

Second one when we moved the pharm. company from NYC to nj, one of the channel
interface cards caught fire and the halon dumped..we thought we were on our way
to Sunguard DR..

Sent from my iPad
Scott Ford
Senior Systems Engineer