From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Scott Ford
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 1:10 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Sclm

All,

I am considering the usage of IBM's SCLM to manage software products.
Since we are 'pure' development ,I thought we might be a good candidate for the
Product. I have downloaded the IBM Redbook and i am reviewing it.

My question is does anyone have exposure to SCLM and are there any gotchas?

Sent from my iPad
Scott Ford
Senior Systems Engineer
www.identityforge.com

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

 ---

The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any
virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and
its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and
other defects. The sender's employer is not liable for any loss or damage
arising in any way from this message or its attachments.

 ---