We use the base (free) product for source only - we never could figure out how
to do C compiles.

I'd suggest the full product and some expert help in getting you going.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Scott Ford
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 12:10 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Sclm

All,

I am considering the usage of IBM's SCLM to manage software products.
Since we are 'pure' development ,I thought we might be a good candidate for the
Product. I have downloaded the IBM Redbook and i am reviewing it.

My question is does anyone have exposure to SCLM and are there any gotchas?

Sent from my iPad
Scott Ford
Senior Systems Engineer
www.identityforge.com