Please do not write a check pretending to be someone else. IBM owns the
IBMRACF checks.  If you want to write a check that does something to meet
your needs, then by all means do so, but name it accordingly.

As to what you check, or what interfaces you use to accomplish that, that
is up to you. You can use any facilities made available through system
REXX. I will not comment on how RACF accomplishes the check in question
(in part because I don't know, but just as important because I have no
idea if there are programming interfaces available to do what it does).

If you think the check should behave differently, please consider sharing
your thoughts with the RACF team so that they can consider a change or an
enhancement.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design