Pat,

as I wrote, you actually CAN mantain your CFRM couple datasets, with your
policy, provided that
your policy comprises both primary and DR CF; what you need to have for DR
purposes only, is an
empty and initialized XCF COUPLE dataset (easy to do once.... and to
forget) and a PARMLIB
COUPLExx member, to be used in DR situations.

...snip ...
I was hoping to use the existing COUPLE dataset and the existing policy.
Since these datasets will be PPRC "mirrored" I was hoping to find a way to
not maintain 2 separate policy definitions so that the day-to-day policy
definitions would be automatically used at the DR location.
...snip ...
Paolo Cacciari
Business Continuity and Recovery Services, IBM Global Services - South
Region, EMEA
Via Darwin 85, 20019 Settimo Milanese(MI) – Italy - MISET001
"The goal is to be prepared for a disaster not to continually plan for a
successful test"
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
( + 39 051 41.36799   Mobile: + 39 335 6287584
7 + 39 02 596.23288