Jorge,

I assume you are CICS TS2.2????  what version of operating system?

I am not sure but I think you need to start with a S0201 abend with MVS or
z/OS.  In the MVS messages & codes (or z/OS) the error indicaties:
 201

 Explanation:  During processing of a WAIT macro, the system found either:

 O   The macro expansion contained an incorrect address for an event
     control block (ECB)

 O   The program issuing the WAIT macro was not running under the same
     storage protection key as the storage containing the ECB

 System Action:  The system abnormally ends the program that issued the
 WAIT macro.

 Programmer Response:  Ensure that the ECB address specified is a valid
 virtual storage address and that it was not incorrectly modified. Correct
 the error. Run the job again.

Not sure if this helps.  If I had a dump to look at, I could see if this
applies or not.  If this is the case, then I would ask what has changed.  Any
code changes, ptfs installed,  the normal drill.

Lizette Koehler