It has been awhile since I had to trouble shoot this type of problem.

Does anyone know of a way in JES2/SDSF to identify the job that has produced a
significant number of JOEs?

I had a situation where we ran out of JOEs.  Other than reviewing the entire
output queue manually, is there an easier way of finding (using JES2 commands
or SDSF) to see what job(s) have created a lot of individual SYSOUT elements?

I will be reviewing our limit on number of JOEs and see about increasing it.
But I am not sure if there was an easy way to see if JOB A has created 100,000
JOEs  or not.

I am also looking for a way to automate the identification of the culprits and
have automation action them instead of a person.

Thanks.
Lizette