>From old brain cells...  I know we used JES Route cards with CA-7 (and
now with Control-M).  I think ThruPut Manager has "routable" resources
as well, but I've never used them.  I think TPM might be able to route,
but like I said in the first note, my somewhat dated experience was MAS,
and seemed to be easier.

On Edward's JES checkpoint holder affinity point; I don't think our
workload would have ever exposed that, but I do seem to recall that if
you submitted a job from TSO, it "tended" to run on the same system that
submitted it.  Maybe that's why....

My life is sure easier on one physical processor, one production LPAR
and all RAID disk.  I DO NOT miss the old 3380 HDA failures....