It still works, but some applications react poorly to a suspension of
time.
   We've done this to our sandboxes when production needed the cycles.

Dave Gibney                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System Programmer                        (509) 335-7359
Information Technology
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164-1222

Thanks!