How can I get your job????

I had to move to South Carolina to get this gig.  They will not even consider
work at a distance.
I asked my last boss if I could do full time work at home for the same salary I
got here and they said no.

So where is this wonderous, intellegent organization you work for, and do they
need any more help???

Lizette   ;-)