On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:33:14 -0400, Bruce Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>FDRPAS issues a warning message if you swap from a duplexed volume to a
>non-duplexed volume, but it lets the swap continue.  It currently only
>tests for PPRC but we plan to add a test for XRC.
>
>But it must be the responsibility of the customer to decide what to do
>about the situation.

In our case the Swap Source and Swap Target volumes will be in
XRC Duplex sessions, and that requires twice the volume capacity.

Given that situation, will FDRPAS allow the Swap to complete?
And When complete the Swap Source has a new Vol=ser= label and
the Swap Target has the Source Vol=ser label.

Thanks,
Donn.