 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
 Sent: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 9:10 AM
 Subject: Re: P390

  I posted an item at The Mainframe Blog (http://mainframe.typepad.com) today
with a discussion of what's currently involved in obtaining a "home
mainframe" (which might be personal or might be shared among a group of
developers). The post might spur some interesting comments, and anyone is
welcome to comment.

- - - - -
Timothy Sipples
IBM Consulting Enterprise Software Architect
Specializing in Software Architectures Related to System z
Based in Tokyo, Serving IBM Japan and IBM Asia-Pacific
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.