From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Aldridge Murrell
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 6:28 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: DFSMSHSM migration spanning volumes

I have ML2 data spanning volumes.  My question is - does anyone know of
way to identify the dataset that is causing migration to span volumes?.
I have used parameters to minimize the possibility of spanning volumes
but
I do get the occasional dataset that causes this situation.  Any input
would be appreciated.

Thank you